Fighting - and winning - elections is expensive and your financial support now will make a real difference to our campaign.
We rely on donations like yours to help us fight for a better future for Scotland in the UK. Every pound you donate to the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party will go towards campaigning and in particular the campaign against a Second Independence Referendum,
- £5 pays for 10 letters to recruit new members
- £15 funds a leaflet campaign to 500 voters
- £100 provides 5000 colour calling cards for doorstep canvassing
- £200 buys 100 poster boards for local elections
- £450 pays for telephone canvassing to 500 floating voters
- £1,200 is the cost of a colour A3 newspaper
- £25,000 would pay a full time campaign manager’s salary for a year
Make a donation
Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA)
Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500. If you donate more than £7,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000 to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £7,500. For more information, please see http://www.electoralcommission.gov.uk/
Data Protection Information
The Party processes your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information on our data protection and privacy policies please click here.